Sometimes you start printing a document and abruptly find HP printer printing blank pages. When you do not know the cause of the error, troubleshooting ways help you resolve it by trying what works for your printer. Although, the most common cause is printer not having enough ink. Let’s see how to fix HP printer printing blank pages Mac.
How to fix HP printer printing blank pages?
· Check if there’s enough ink in the printer.
· Clean the nozzle and print head.
· Check if there is any paper jams, clean the printer thoroughly.
· The paper used for printing must be right size and good quality.
· Restart the printer to remove any bugs.
· Establish a proper connection between your devices and connect them to Wi-Fi.