Go through the rules and standards for changing the name before you proceed with how do I change my name on Facebook. You create a profile name while making an account or ID on Facebook, but this name is not a permanent information and can be changed later. Let’s see how to change Facebook page name. You should be the admin of the page where you want to make changes.
Let’s have a look at the steps-
· Click on the menu on the right of Facebook page.
· Click on settings and privacy and then go to settings.
· Click on personal and account information.
· You will see the option of name, click on that.
· Enter the new name and click on review change.
· Then, enter the password and save the changes.