If you are unable to connect to the range of the Wi-Fi. Netgear extenders are the best way to boost the speed and range of your Wi-Fi. Let’s have a look at the steps on .
How to connect Netgear Wi-Fi extender to new router?
· Plug in your extender to a electric socket.
· Connect it to a modem through an Ethernet cable.
· Now, open a web browser from any connected devices.
· Go to the log in page of the Netgear router.
· Under the settings, click on new extender setup option.
· From the list of the network, select your network name.
· Then, enter the password of the Wi-Fi.
· Click on finish to save and apply the changes.