Printers help you make your work a lot easier but that does not mean, you will not face troubles with it. You begin printing a document and wonder, . It can be due to connectivity issue or printer not installed properly. Low ink can also be the reason of . Let’s have a look at some of the ways to resolve it.
How to fix Epson printer not printing black?
· Make sure there is enough ink in the printer, check the ink levels on the screen and replace the cartridges if required.
· Your printer should recognize the ink. Therefore, use good quality and same brand ink with the printer.
· The print head must be clean.
· The nozzle should be cleaned properly.
· Check for any paper jams.
· The connection between the printer and computer should be established through an Ethernet cable or through WPS.