The main cause of Epson printer not printing properly is that the printer is not set as the default printing device on your computer. Another reason for is low ink or toner and the ink cartridges not coordinated properly with the printer. Let’s have a look at .
Follow the steps mentioned below-
· Press the Windows logo key and R letter key at the same time on your keyboard.
· You will see a run command on your screen.
· Then write control panel and click on enter. Then set your printer as the default printer.
· Check the ink cartridges, they should be colour coordinate correctly.
· Navigate to settings and disable grey printing setting.