You can follow the steps mentioned below to fix the error yourself. Windows 10 blue screen BAD POOL HEADER can interrupt the working of your computer or laptop. But first you should know . It occurs when Windows experiences a hardware problem. Let’s take a look at some of the troubleshooting ways to fix .
Steps to fix the issue:
· Try Restarting your computer.
· Make sure your device is updated and all the updates are compatible with your device.
· Remove all the recently downloaded programs.
· To revert the computer at its default settings, use system restore.
· If this error is caused due to memory, try rebooting the Windows memory diagnostic tool.
· Disable Windows search for some time.
· Update your driver.