Sometimes you receive an error message when you’re trying to log in to your account. This can cause AOL mail on Android not working. You may need to reset the password of your email account to log in. We will see how to change AOL password on iPhone. The steps for an Android device also remains quite similar.
Steps to reset AOL mail password:
· Go to the AOL mail app on your phone and select the menu button displayed on the side.
· Then, go to settings and privacy.
· Click on the manage account option.
· Now, chose the account for which you want to change the password.
· Then, click on security settings for that account.
· Click on change password.
· Follow the on-screen prompts and save the new password to apply.