This article covers , including adding funds to your Cash App account on any mobile device and how to add funds without using a checking account or credit card.
Add Money to Your Cash App Card on iPhone
You'll have to have a checking, savings, or credit card account to draw from to use this method for . Some credit cards will not allow the transfer of funds to Cash App, although you can use them as a funding source to pay others using Cash App.
· To , open the app and go to the Banking tab, which is the icon that displays your Cash App balance on the bottom, far left. If you have no money available in Cash App, that icon will look like a house or a bank building.
· In Banking, tap Add Cash.
· On the Add Cash screen, type the amount you want to add to your account and then touch Add.
· If you have a connected bank account, the funds will automatically go into your account.
· If you do not have a linked bank account, you'll be prompted to link one to finish the process. Select Continue on the prompt.
· From the list of available accounts, select your banking establishment.
· You may be prompted to confirm your log-in; if so, follow the prompts to complete that confirmation.
· Once you've completed the linking, you'll receive a confirmation message that the accounts are linked.
At this point, the transfer of funds should complete. If it does not, go through steps 1 - 3 above to . Once the money transfers, you can immediately use your Cash App card to access those funds.
How the Cash App Card Works
A Cash App Card is a card issued by Cash App that allows you to access any funds available in your Cash App account. This card carries a Visa logo, so it's usable in any store that accepts Visa. The card draws from the funds in your Cash App account. That includes money paid to you by others and .
If you don't have a Cash App card, you can request one in Cash App by tapping the card icon in the bottom toolbar. It may take several days for your Cash App card to arrive.
How to Add Cash to Cash App Without a Bank Account