If Outlook is not responding to your searched results and not showing anything on the screen. It maybe because Microsoft Outlook is facing some minor issues or the application is not updated. Here’s how you can fix Microsoft Outlook search not working.
How to fix Outlook email search not working?
· Make sure Microsoft Outlook is updated.
· Enable the Outlook indexing option.
· You can also rebuild Outlook search index catalogue.
· Disable the add ins in Outlook.
· There’s a inbuilt repair tool, repair the Outlook program with Microsoft.
· Repair the corrupted files in Outlook.
Read more:- outlook 2016 search something went wrong