Google Chrome usually slows down or stops because of memory management problems. Due to which you can face, Google Chrome won’t open Windows 10. Sometimes a broken extension freezes the browser. There can be many reasons for Chrome not opening on Windows 10.
Common ways to resume Google Chrome:
· Press the Windows key and R to run the command.
· Copy default folder to the desktop.
· Power off the computer and restart.
· Navigate chrome in the search bar by typing chrome.
· Chose, open file location.
· Then, click on run as administrator.
· Thereafter, delete the default folder from the desktop.