Your Net gear router log in allows you to set up and secure your wireless network. You may require doing this for multiple reasons since routers provide us with a Wi-Fi access point. Sometimes you also need Netgear Wi-Fi extender setup for a better range.
How to connect Netgear extender?
· First, plug in your extender.
· Connect your internet device to the extender’s Wi-Fi network.
· Then, open a web browser and type mywifiext.net.
· Select your extender log in credentials.
· Answer the security question for verification.
· Select the range and click on continue. Thereafter, follow the on-screen process to complete the set up.