Wireless connection is one of the noteworthy advancements in web technology and the work is made even more simpler when you have the option of connecting your printer wirelessly. Canon printers are one of the most popular choices. You can also setup Canon printer Wi-Fi. Here’s how.
How to set up Canon printer to Wi-Fi?
· Press and release the direct button on your printer.
· Now, turn on the wireless communication on your device.
· Tap on Wi-Fi and then settings.
· Now, tap on Wi-Fi setup. Then, tap on WPS and click OK.
· Follow the on screen instructions and the connection should now be successful.