Convenience, safety, and compatibility are the top-three benefits that matter the most while choosing a money transfer service. And thankfully, Square Cash App comes with all these three benefits. Instant, secure, and easy payments are just a matter of one swap with a cash card. As long as there is money available on your Cash App card, you don’t need to worry at all.
However, the same level of satisfaction you will not have when there is no balance left on your card. An empty Cash App card will be of no use. But, the million-dollar question is – why carry an empty cash card if there is more than one way to ?
You can’t be more wrong if you are using Cash App but don’t know . And if the reason for not loading money to a cash card is the absence or temporarily ban bank account then this post is for you. Right here in this post, I am going to take you through the all available and possible ways to without a bank or debit card. So, let’s get started.
Also Read: How to fix Cash App transfer failed issue?
How to add money to a Cash App card without debit card?
If you have ever used Cash App, you must know that all Visa and MasterCard (debit card) support Cash App mobile applications. Debit cards also serve as the simplest method of But, it doesn’t mean that the other methods of reloading money on a cash card are difficult.
The process of is also very simple. Honestly speaking, it has become better and faster than ever since the Cash App has added the “Add Paper Money” feature. This “Add Paper Money” feature is equipped with a location finder feature to help identify the nearby store where you can go and with ease of mind.
All you need to do is just find a nearby cash deposit centres using your Cash App mobile application, generate a code, and pay the cashier in cash. This complete process takes not more than 2-3 minutes. If you are using an updated Cash App mobile application, you can follow the below-mentioned steps:
· Launch Cash App on your phone.
· Tap the balance tab.
· Now scroll select add paper money at a nearby location.
· The next moment, a map with icons of the various deposit locations (stores) will come to your view.
· Now tap the icon of your preferred deposit locations.
· Select direction to find the location.
· If you wish, you can call the store and make sure they add money to Cash App cards.
· Once you reach over there get in touch with a cashier.
· Now select the “show barcode” option on your Cash App (in add paper money).
· After that let the cashier scans your barcode.